Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Long Absence..

It has been quite a while since I posted anything here, and I promise to post more regularly.  A lot of personal things in our lives have come up in the past six months and that took precedence over the blog.
In this fast paced, go-go-go world, some times we need to just stop and take time.
Take time to listen to the kids, play a game, let them help you make dinner, make cookies or a cake just because.  Take time to play in the yard, play catch or tag.  Take time to watch the clouds drift by, talking about the different kinds or just be.  Take time to enjoy being in each other's presence.
Take time.
That may sound easier than it is sometimes.
I know I need to 'unplug' once in a while....put away my laptop, stay off the desktop, and only answer my phone if I need to.  Spend every available moment with the children while you can.  Childhood goes very quickly. Cherish every moment.
But I am BACK!  And it's going to rock.  Be ready to be slammed with lots of awesome posts and great ideas for you and your littles.

Love and stuff,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment